-
January 12th, 2005, 07:52 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Tonight.. Dad gave me and my lil brother a New Zealand Cadbury's product called 'Perkynana'..
Dad's friend from work went to New Zleanad over Christmas and brought some back..
I didn't eat it, cause I don't like banana lollies - even if it is chocolate coated..
But my point is, I held a chocie bar that came from New Zealand [img]cool.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2005, 08:46 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
hahahaha AWESOME!
you should try it cause they are really quite nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
January 12th, 2005, 02:24 PM
#3
HB Forum Owner
i can completely understand the need to deny
yourself banana lollies.....
-
January 12th, 2005, 08:46 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
-
January 13th, 2005, 10:44 AM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
You don't like them either shatz?
-
January 14th, 2005, 01:10 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
i wouldn't know honestly. i just dislike banana
flavored anything....
-
January 14th, 2005, 01:47 PM
#7
Senior Hostboard Member
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alright I'm not really that excited.. I just felt like slamming my finger down hard on the keys...
-
January 16th, 2005, 01:37 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks